Top Talents | Competitive Categories
CyFrica AWARDS 2023 aims to acknowledge and reward the best of talents, products, and organisations that are spearheading innovation and thought leadership in cybersecurity.
Organised by Tradepass, this award program will dive into the rich talent pool of myriad cybersecurity experts and bestow honour upon their groundbreaking work that has empowered and uplifted the entire cybersecurity landscape.
30 June 2023
Deputy Director ICT
Ministry of Information, Communications and The Digital Economy
African Union Cyber Security Expert Group
CYBERSECURITY AWARDS 2023
The individuals selected for judging comprise the distinguished thought leaders and the best minds from the industry who have established their expertise over the years and demonstrated exceptional leadership ability and vision. We hold them as the epitome of fairness and accuracy.
To participate in the awards there would be a provision to upload the relevant project-related documents. The organizing committee acknowledges the confidential nature of the information submitted through the documents and they are not in any way disclosed or shared outside the judging process.
Post submission, the entries/nominations are evaluated through multiple rounds and the judges give their scores for each nomination under the respective categories. Once the total score is collated, the entrant with the highest overall score is declared the winner.
- Each entry is first screened to ensure that it meets the qualification criteria.
- After the initial round of screening, the entry gets approved and enters the evaluation stage.
- Rejected entries are provided with the feedback showcasing the reasons for the same, which gives the entrant the chance to make the required edits and do a re-submission.
- Based on set parameters all approved entries in a category are then evaluated based on their individual merit.
- The final collated score against each entry is the main decisive factor.
As an award sponsor, your brand will be highlighted through multiple event-related marketing activities before, during, and after the ceremony.
Your involvement will ensure that your brand receives maximum recognition from the region’s public and private sector.